lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

TONI ROMAN'S

My favourite restaurant is Toni Roman's. It's an American restaurant but you can find it in big cities like Madrid or Barcelona. They specially serve all types of meat like ribs, veal meat and salads with chicken on it.

The building left me speechless the first time I saw it. The façade is made of wood and it has a big sign with the words "Toni Roman's". In addition, you can see funny pictures on the front.

But what really calls my attention is the inside of the restaurant. There, you can find a lot of pictures of famous people on the walls. There are different slim walls between the tables.

Not only you can eat here, but also you can find a good service and delicious food. There are a lot of strange objects that are from the USA and the plates have printed on typical pictures from many towns of the USA.

From my point of view, I think that this restaurant can be both a familiar and a romantic place to go with your boyfriend or with your girlfriend.

I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food that Toni Roman's can serve you. To sum up, you have to go there if you like meat but, if you don't like meat, I don't recomend it at all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.