lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

MY DIARY

Tuesday 24th May

An amazing day

This morning I woke up and I had breakfast. While I was eating it, I saw incredible news on TV. The piece of news said that there was life on a neighbor planet. Then, they showed some pictures of a man with a big green head. It was very disgusting but it was curious because, some days ago, I had seen a strange light in the sky landing behind a small hill next to my house.
Two hours later, I was thinking about the piece of news I had seen in the morning. I was suffering about it. Then, I decided to go and search for the curious light.
When I arrived on the hill, I was distressed because I thought that the aliens wanted to kill the humanity. Finally I felt distraught because there wasn’t anything there. But I then, I felt overjoyed because the humanity will be alive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.