lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

WHAT WILL BE MY LIFE IN 20 YEARS?

In 20 years I will change.I will be tall enough to play basketball,I will be thin and I will have long and curly hair.I will be kind with other people and I will be a happy man but I will be lazy.

I won´t be married and I won´t have any children.
I will live in a big house on the outskirts of Barcelona.The house will have two floors, a big garden and a swimingpool and in the garage I will have a motorbike and a red car too.
In my sitting room I will have a big TV.
I will have a soundproof room to play the guitar with my band.

In 20 years I will be a famous guitarrist in a famous band.
I will perform a lot of concerts around the world and then I will buy a big house.
My band will be in the top Ten for a long time.
I will wear fashion clothes and all people will be like me.

I will get up early and I will go running.Then I will practice with my band all days.
I will play with playstation with my friends.

In 20 years I will have a healthy life but I will drink after the concerts.
I won´t smoke because the tobacco won´t exist.
I will play the guitar, play with playstation and practice magic tricks.
I will play football and basketball and I will ride on my bicycle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.